GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had something happen this weekend that is a first for me and the wife. went out to start the bike for a Sunday Breakfast run. Well my new rider was a nice fat 20 inch Copperhead wrapped around my controls and his head was along side my left handle bar. Of course I got rid of the snake but would of been a messy sight if the darn thing came out while running dow the road. Got a ix of it but dnt know how to upload from my computer. Oh well Ride safely :beer2:

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
C'mon.............we need to see it!!!

email it to me, I'll post it for you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Ill e-mail it to you in the morning. still on the camera at home. thanks hedo andit was on the right handle bar instead of the left. Wife hates snakes and said I have to check the wing over before she comes out the the house..

·
Registered
911 Posts
snakes scare the hell out of me, but that would be an interesting picture to see...waiting for Hedo to do his magic....ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Man, that could be some serious competition for the next picture contest :!: :!:

Will be waiting to see it...

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Scary. Get a guard dog or cat and let him or her sleep by the bike. If you do not park you bike, the snakes will not ahve time to get on!
:lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just want to follow this so I can see the Pic. I am glad it didnt sneak out on you from somewhere in the tunnels after you had started down the road. I can only imagine that scenario.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Was it wearing a helmet? All it wanted was a ride.

G

·
Jeez, I am glad that did not happen to me. My luck would have it appear running through the curves and scare me literally to death as I would crash as soon as I saw it. I HATE snakes.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The way I figure it, he had just finished eating the mouse that nests in your airbox and was sunning himself while he digested his meal.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
gpick said:
The way I figure it, he had just finished eating the mouse that nests in your airbox and was sunning himself while he digested his meal.
You just might have something there :rat:

G

·
I once had the U channel trim from the top of my windshield fly off and land in my lap while riding. It looked like a snake, but fortunately, I realized what it was before I panicked, or I may very well have crashed while trying to rid myself of the thing.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'd have to sell the bike. I'm not sure I can even look at the pictures. :oops:

:22yikes:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Now that would have given me a true front end wobble. :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts