GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Trained Killer Member
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeppers...that's correct...yours truly "REDEPLOYED" this past weekend! :excited: Through a most fortunate sequence of events, my Brigade Command Sergeant Major and Brigade Commander decided that I needed to come back to Fort Hood to "fix" my broken JAG shop. It seems the 2 paralegals I left as Rear Detachment personnel weren't getting the job done. As a result, I was quickly dispatched to square the legal goings-on away back here in the rear. Needless to say, No-Pee Magee is ecstatic! :tongue:

I have the option of returning shortly after the 1st of the year if I want to, but methinks it'd be a hard sell to The Wench! :22yikes:

So, I'd like to thank EVERYONE who honored my deployment by adding the 'ster to their signature blocks and now officially request the removal. You guys are simply the greatest bunch of buddies a rider could have. :bow: Thank you so very much for all your support.

It's SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN THE USA!!! Airborneski!!!:thumbup:

PS....PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK UNTIL FRIDAY AS I WANT TO SURPRISE MY BARBERSHOP CHORUS IN SAN MARCOS THURSDAY NIGHT.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome Home! And Thank You!

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Well ain't that great news!!! Welcome back!!!

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,686 Posts
There goes the inground pool!

Wait! Just sponsor a ride-in, then have Bart, Charlie and all the others each dig up a couple spades of dirt. Before you know it, you'll have a big enough hole in the back yard.....then all you have to do is line it with concrete and you're done!

I look forward to my first dip next spring!

Welcome back, buddy!

Construct safely.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome Home and thanks again for your service!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
"All the Wayski" Clarkster!!!! Welcome Home!!!!

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
:clap2::clap2::clap2::congrats:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Good Deal! Glad to have you back.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Welcome home Clarkster,,,