GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was struck by another Goldwing rider, which ended my Purina diet I was on. I should explain about the first person I told about this diet & collision. I was buying a large bag of Purina dog food at Wal-Mart. As I was in the check out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog: (DUH!) I told her that no, I didn’t have a dog, and that I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn’t, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time. But that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a guy on a GL1800 hit us both.

Just for the record, I do have a English Sheep dog,

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I like the raw steak diet myself....

Put a large raw steak in each pocket and start jogging around the neighborhood. Within minutes you will be running for you life.

results vary based on the number and type of dogs in your area!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
that was the best one in quite a while!
I was in Petsmart one time getting supplies for the cat & dog. Check out girl asked if I had a cat & dog, told her "NOPE! My folks really love this stuff!"

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
This site is going to the dogs. Where is the pooper scooper? :lol:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Has anyone else used the garlic diet, as it has worked well with me. You need to eat a lot of garlic and then people stand way far away from you, therefore, the more garlic you eat the thinner you eat. Sure eliminates having friends around.

·
Registered
792 Posts
It's should read the thinner I look, not the thinner I eat, the wife made a goof like I normally would.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Be careful with that dog food. I had a good friend that went on one of those dog food diets and according to his wife the dog food killed him. It wasn't so much the dog food but he was laying in the street licking his p**** (bottom) when a car came around the corner, ran over Jim and killed him. :evil: :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cynicism. Gets them every time…!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts