GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
The guy gets hit once and falls down, and then....GIVES UP!

Then the car driver starts kicking the Wing.

I would have went ballistic.....

I am not much of a fighter, but I wouldn't have given up.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The guy gets hit once and falls down, and then....GIVES UP!

Then the car driver starts kicking the Wing.

I would have went ballistic.....

I am not much of a fighter, but I wouldn't have given up.
Especially if you on your had a full face helmet and body armor!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Just a couple bikers who think they own the road. Tried to push him over, and got pushed.

Good for the guy in the car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Did Gold Wing tubby start crying ? :roll:

·
Banned
792 Posts
Obviously the guy in the car did not care about messing up his paint or more. Pretty ballsy move to just drive into the bike like that but Goldwing Tubby must have provoked this at an earlier part of the unseen footage is my guess. What a big baby to go down like he did, he did not even have a good contact punch. :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Without seeing what happened earlier I can't see how anyone can take one side or the other. I do know it looks like the cager committed assault by running into the the Wing. I do know that cagers have a bad habit of intentionally cutting motorcyclists off when they are lane splitting.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Obviously the guy in the car did not care about messing up his paint or more. Pretty ballsy move to just drive into the bike like that but Goldwing Tubby must have provoked this at an earlier part of the unseen footage is my guess. What a big baby to go down like he did, he did not even have a good contact punch. :lol:
Yeah, it didn't look like much but when the car driver was walking back behind his car he stretched out his hand like he hurt it on the Tubby's face. Pretty lame though.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
No one does it like the Russians !

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Word of advice if your going to fight while wearing a helmet and gear LEAVE IT ON !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts