GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone making the trek to Sturgis Bike Rally this year :?: The little woman and myself are riding out for our 25th anniversary. :beer2:
Would like to meet some of you for a coffee, beer or dinner. :coffee1: :eat1:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i am not going, but if your traveling through madison wi on the way. stop by for some friendly animal that says moo on the grill.

loren

2,732 Posts
Canyon Dancer is planning on being there

I plan on going. I have a friend that has a house already reserved for a week in Rapid City.....hope the ride is not too far each day but four of us have the place reserved. A place for the wives to hang out too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mike...what direction you coming from? I'm on the eastern end of SD so if you come through this way it makes a good coffee stop.

Canyon Dancer it is a very easy one day ride for you. About 350 miles.

·
Registered
117 Posts
5 couples. 3 Goldwings and 2 Ventures with trailers are comming. And we are CANADIAN. Across the top of Montana to North Dakota then To South Dakota. I will be asking for road information as the time draws near. Hope to meet a lot of people from this board.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be going also.I have not made any real plans yet. Most likely I will be going the same route as last year, which was from Salt Lake City up thru Jackson Hole and thru Yellowstone and over to Sturgis. I would Love to meet up with some oyher riders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey FiremanRick

I live in Regina, Sask and have done the Sturgis run 4 out of the last 5 years. Its 908 km straight south of Regina and with the exception of 16km from Oungre to the US border, the roads are good.

Williston is near the halfway point and a good place to stop for the night if you want to break the trip up a bit.

Drop me a line if you have questions or would like to see some pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts