GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for a motorcycle specific maintenance software product that is readily available and reasonably priced. I purchased Shane Stump's software and when he gets all the bugs out of it, it will be just what I want/need. In the meantime please let me know your thoughts and opinions on what works best for you. In summary I'm looking for a 'tool' to record the purchase details of my new gold wing, accessories added along with the pricing of same, etc., maintenance record inclusive of parts, labor, tax on an itemized basis. Scheduled maintenance requirements of the manufacture (Honda), and a summary of all operating expenses of the bike from date of purchase to date of sale.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

·
Registered
240 Posts
BruceHarrisJr said:
I am searching for a motorcycle specific maintenance software product that is readily available and reasonably priced. I purchased Shane Stump's software and when he gets all the bugs out of it, it will be just what I want/need. In the meantime please let me know your thoughts and opinions on what works best for you. In summary I'm looking for a 'tool' to record the purchase details of my new gold wing, accessories added along with the pricing of same, etc., maintenance record inclusive of parts, labor, tax on an itemized basis. Scheduled maintenance requirements of the manufacture (Honda), and a summary of all operating expenses of the bike from date of purchase to date of sale.

Sincerely,
If you are handy with a PC, you could list this all in an Excel spread sheet as this has all the functionality to add up and do fancy things

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
BruceHarrisJr said:

Sincerely,
Take a look at this.
http://www.tealpoint.com/softauto.htm

It does all that stuff.

Trev.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am using shanes and it works good for me after I learned how to enter and edit post in each catagory.....I can give ******* directions that shane had to hammer in my head.John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts