GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Powerlet Male and female plug from Gerbing. I am having a difficult time trying to find a good place to put it. Any suggestions out there.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Toyo said:
I ordered the Powerlet Male and female plug from Gerbing. I am having a difficult time trying to find a good place to put it. Any suggestions out there.
how about here ??? you can buy these pieces cheap from someone who went chrome...chuck...they also have a couple of others in other adds

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PKT-018- ... dZViewItem

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have that plug. Except that its sold by Gerbing and made by Powerlet. It has the female side that installs on the bike, then the male side that plugs right in. I want it to be on the left side for better convience.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I put a powerlet plug on each side of the bike. I put them, as the photo in the above post shows, right in the side panel cutout. Powerlet makes a special one for each side and they installed easily. To remove the side panel just unplug the socket. This worked out great for me.

Marc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts