GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Held summer gloves. Worn these for the last several summers. Best ever for ventilation, quality leather. It's called The Rodney for some reason. (A Euro thing.) Also in black. There's a US office on the west coast. I tore a seam a couple of years ago and they had a new pair to me in 3 days.

View attachment 367015
Is their a website or phone # to order from the west coast?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks to all for the great suggestions. I think that I will try the Klim Induction gloves. They look like they would be less than cooling on hot days, but I own the Klim Induction jacket and it is by far the best hot weather jacket I have ever owned, so the matching gloves might work for me. For me, $129 is a lot to spend on a pair of gloves, but the price is also what made me hesitate on the Klim jacket and now I am glad I spend the $350 for that, so maybe its worth trying with the gloves. Again, thanks to all for the recommendations.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
These are some that I use. I don't believe they make the white ones anymore. I am sorry, but I had them for a while and I dont remember where I got them.

For the longest time I used 'work-gloves' from Home Depot, Carpart places, Hardware stores and I thought they worked fine and were cheap...'till someone scared me to death with a philosophy as to why one should use 'motorcycle' gloves instead. I scare easy I guess...or it could be: given the idea, I love to buy motorcycle gadgets about as much as my girlfriend likes to buy stupid purses

Gloves.Sum.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
These are some that I use. I don't believe they make the white ones anymore. I am sorry, but I had them for a while and I dont remember where I got them.

For the longest time I used 'work-gloves' from Home Depot, Carpart places, Hardware stores and I thought they worked fine and were cheap...'till someone scared me to death with a philosophy as to why one should use 'motorcycle' gloves instead. I scare easy I guess...or it could be: given the idea, I love to buy motorcycle gadgets about as much as my girlfriend likes to buy stupid purses

View attachment 367182
Everyone knows stupid purses are easier to use. Smart purses like to argue all the time.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Everyone knows stupid purses are easier to use. Smart purses like to argue all the time.
Exactly, and I don't believe smart purses argue that they have the right to spend a men's money on needless purses just because a man has the right to spend his money on useful motorcycle gadgets...lets be logical about this:cool:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts