GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I regret not taking a weekend trip this summer with one of my kids on the Wing. Think they would have enjoyed it.

Does anyone else have any regrets from this summer concerning riding? I know some regret not seeing cars, deers or bears in time.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Don't dwell on the regrets. Pick up when you can and take your kids for a ride you will all remember. I look forward to when my 2yr old boy and 4yr old girl are old enough to ride w/me. I think I'll be on my next wing by then but plan to take one of them every year and ride the Blue Ridge Pkwy and maybe a longer ride out west and back.

Steve

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I regret that I have to work, to support my riding habit :oops: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
J-mac said:

Hear, Hear, I'll drink to that!!

H

·
0 Posts
I regret that I am about to take the engine out of my bike and won't be riding for a while.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
I regret that I am about to take the engine out of my bike and won't be riding for a while.

uuum, I think LaMont has a bike you can use :lol: just don't drop it it will take an act of congress to right the thing :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
J-mac said:

.......................X3...chuck

·
Registered
311 Posts
I did finally get to take an overnight trip with my youngest daughter (15) as a passenger. St. Louis to Bryson City, NC via Deals Gap. My older two got to do a weekend ride when only 10 (St. Louis to Atlanta for the RFK).

My regrets go with J-Mac as I now have to get a second job to start saving up expendable cash for next summer. :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
twyn said:
Does anyone else have any regrets from this summer concerning riding?
Yeah... not enough! It's starting to cool down here in the valley of hell, so the bikes will see more use. This is the first year I didn't take a vacation. Too much going on trying to take back my business that somebody ran into the ground.:evil:

W

·
0 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Does it have anything to do with Lamont burning up your rear tire that he pictured here in June??????

·
Registered
125 Posts
Regret riding home from canada thru montana, they suck, chip sealing the interstate and completely tearing up back roads to washboard and mud.
Check carefully next time you ride thru Montana, their highway dept is still in the stone age

·
Registered
200 Posts
I regret that the SO and I did not make more time to get out and ride
this summer. Great California weather, and over 3 months, only 7,500
mile or so miles ridden :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts