GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
around $50. to get in and it ends tomorrow, I have been there on my bike but it's a lot of walking all day

Reactions: Jester MOcala

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I have not been to the Sun and Fun for many years, but I prefer the TYCO air show in Titusville, when I can remember to go. It is generally around the same time as Bikeweek in Daytona.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
How is it I have never heard of this Air Show and why don't we go there as a Rte?
$39 this year entry fee.

A lot of walking just from parking to the different exhibits.
Food is mostly booth carnival style food

Ive been watching you tubers post this year. Got to see the Navy Blue Angles. The Air Force doing their flying, numerous different types of planes from the outside and showing the cockpit.

Am sure Ive only scratched the surface on what is on exhibit there, but I would have to be more into planes to park and do all that walking.

I know Bartman is there from the group. Not sure who else has gone.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm 5 miles away here in Plant City and see most of the tricks outside on my back porch enjoying a cup of joe in my lounge pants.

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Last week was melbourne air show think tyco week before that

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
30+ years at NAS Cecil Field. I have seen and been involved in enough air shows and the Blues to last me the rest of my life, I think. That being said they were a spectacle to remember.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
30+ years at NAS Cecil Field. I have seen and been involved in enough air shows and the Blues to last me the rest of my life, I think. That being said they were a spectacle to remember.:thumbup:
My Dad ran the fuel farm at Westover Air Force Base in Mass. back in the 70's. The Air Force Thunderbirds would come every so often and we would walk the ladder up the bulk fuel tanks near the runway and stand on top of the tank to watch the "spectacle". And a spectacle it was with
a great view. :thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts