Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in the 24 hour notice .
Belts' Soft Serve

2140 Division St, Stevens Point, WI
(715) 344-0049
Home of the one pound cone !!
Betty wants to go on her first ride of the year .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
[h=2]Sunday 5pm RTE[/h]
To late for me!:oops:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry, bike is apart in the garage and I have to be at work at 1800 hrs. :cry:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1lb cone! Do you have any pics?
I will post a fresh one this years version tomorrow .
I have eat a few of these over the years and I gotta tell ya 1lb of soft serve is more than you think .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2: You must attend the RTE by riding a Motorcycle to the event!!!!!!! The event must be attended by a minimum of TWO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hummn I can work with that rule :twisted: 2 riders :thumbup: good thing it did not say 2 bikes :cool:
Oh now maybe I can get bohemian ovens counted ??
Does MR Happy count as a rider ? He does and is a rider . Rides with me wherever I go ,just sayin .
Ah rules,,,, there some much fun :clap2:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
2: You must attend the RTE by riding a Motorcycle to the event!!!!!!! The event must be attended by a minimum of TWO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hummn I can work with that rule :twisted: 2 riders :thumbup: good thing it did not say 2 bikes :cool:
Oh now maybe I can get bohemian ovens counted ??
Does MR Happy count as a rider ? He does and is a rider . Rides with me wherever I go ,just sayin .
Ah rules,,,, there some much fun :clap2:
A rider has always been the driver it is just the way it is!! You sir are playing with fire:twisted::nojoke:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I will post a fresh one this years version tomorrow .
I have eat a few of these over the years and I gotta tell ya 1lb of soft serve is more than you think .
I bet that would be fun on a very hot humid day, with it running down your arm

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A rider has always been the driver it is just the way it is!! You sir are playing with fire:twisted::nojoke:
But I like fire :twisted:
That's ok I gotta another plan since I am sure at this point nobody will show for ice cream with Betty and I . My daughter will be there also , she never misses free food . I wonder where she gets that from ?? ;)
Humnn I wonder if her moped will start . That would count and you can't argue that !!

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
LOL!!!! I had thoughts of crashing the party, but we are going with some friends to the Buckhorn tonight for steak for two.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Well in the 24 hour notice .
Belts' Soft Serve

2140 Division St, Stevens Point, WI
(715) 344-0049
Home of the one pound cone !!
Betty wants to go on her first ride of the year .

WOW!! One pound cone?? How much does it weigh after they put ice cream in it? :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
WOW!! One pound cone?? How much does it weigh after they put ice cream in it? :shock: :lol:
Great one Boomer that makes you plus ten for the day :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL!!!! I had thoughts of crashing the party, but we are going with some friends to the Buckhorn tonight for steak for two.
I would have been surprised indeed .
You really need to meet my daughter , I think she would amuse you . She has my personality and her mothers good looks . If you think I get what I want a lot , you really need to talk to her . All she has to do is bat her eyes and tilt her head . It's kinda spooky really . Throw in the head shrinking she wants to do out of school , yeah she's a handful alright .

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Great one Boomer that makes you plus ten for the day :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Is that ten points for the WI contest?? :lol: That would put me ahead of Rail.:evil:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My bad :oops:
Belts is not the 1lb cone that's Briq's soft serve in various locations around central Wi.
All though belts large is servers with large cup as many cannot finish it in one setting . A non forum member that reads this emailed me seconds ago and yes he rides and is going to try to get his VTX fired up and meeting us this afternoon . Belts in Stevens Point that is , Briq's may be soon another WEEKEND day .

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
My bad :oops:
Belts is not the 1lb cone that's Briq's soft serve in various locations around central Wi.
All though belts large is servers with large cup as many cannot finish it in one setting . A non forum member that reads this emailed me seconds ago and yes he rides and is going to try to get his VTX fired up and meeting us this afternoon . Belts in Stevens Point that is , Briq's may be soon another WEEKEND day .
Minus 5 points, for false food info

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Betty and I rode 200 great miles today . Betty got her first taste of riding on ice , twice really . She was not impressed . We rode every back road along both sides of wisconsin river making a loop and ending in Stevens Point . Devin and her boyfriend showed up at Belts . I ordered the large red raspberry cone which is over 1lb . There was 2 Harley's there and I knew the wide glide rider . But I am not taking credit for RTE point , even though he does read the forum and owns a 1500 also. He did not see we where coming over so it was coincidence . Jimmy next time buddy I will get a pix of us and it will count . Join us more often , just park the Harley around back . BTW the beach bars look awesome on there .
image.jpg
Here is my daughter and the large cone tipped into a quart malt cup . The pix of her holding it did not turn out due to sun in background . $4.75
There were 4 college freshman sharing the same thing and they had all they wanted and split the $4.75 4 ways , now that's thinking !!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
That can't be your daughter . . . she looks normal!!!!!!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That can't be your daughter . . . she looks normal!!!!!!

:lol:
Yah till you talk to her :nojoke::lol:
She's a whole lot of me . A whole lot .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts