GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Barring a nuclear explosion at my house , I will be there .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
211 miles 3 hours 50 minutes .
:shock: this means wake up at 4 am ,,,, it better be good .:lol:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Sorry June and I will have to miss this one............................SCR this Sunday.
We usually have around 10 to 15 riders meet up here in Oconomowoc for breakfast. Ride out to Pine Bluff, then over to Leland.
Stop and have dinner in Okee. Full day of riding and looking at bikes. Loren may also ride with us on Sunday.
Looks like the weather man is calling for a better forecast.
Ride safe and see ya in a week at the Dells.

Lee

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
If your rolling by 1am you can ride down with me . :twisted:
Go for it Kevin!! What's a little sleep loss :shrug:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Sorry June and I will have to miss this one............................SCR this Sunday.
We usually have around 10 to 15 riders meet up here in Oconomowoc for breakfast. Ride out to Pine Bluff, then over to Leland.
Stop and have dinner in Okee. Full day of riding and looking at bikes. Loren may also ride with us on Sunday.
Looks like the weather man is calling for a better forecast.
Ride safe and see ya in a week at the Dells.

Lee
Have a good time and don't get too cruddy. Maybe next year I can make to the run.
John

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Go for it Kevin!! What's a little sleep loss :shrug:
One can sleep when your dead . It puts creditability into your riding stories . Than order the chicken liver skillet . Heck soon you will have a fan club hanging around ya . Be at my house at 4:30 , no worries I will not wait around for ya :twisted:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
One can sleep when your dead . Be at my house at 4:30 , no worries I will not wait around for ya :twisted:
Thanks for not waiting,I will need my sleep for the Dells. Have you seen me? I need all the beauty sleep I can get.:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Thanks for not waiting,I will need my sleep for the Dells. Have you seen me? I need all the beauty sleep I can get.:lol:
Ok I agree about your beauty sleep . How about 4:35 than :lol:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Grandsons 1st communion. That takes precedent over breakfast. Seems like every weekend there are more than one thing scheduled. It is going to be a rough year.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Last Sunday our daughters son 1st communion and this Sunday our son's daughter 1st communion!!!!

The other news is that they are having a pizza party at our house :lol: After !!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts