GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The weather here in Texas is just to beautiful to sit home . WE will head out for another great ride to the Brenham Tx area . We will have lunch at Kenny Store about 12:00 . Kenny Store is a nice place to eat and relax. 80 degrees , clear blue sky , nice fall colors ,a Goldwing to ride , a beautiful woman to ride with ------- Life is good and God Blessed Texas.

:yes: kenny store 3.jpg

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
Go ahead Yoda and rub it in. Not what I wanted to hear on a rainy, cold overcast morning. Just to show you that I'm not a mean person......enjoy the ride and be safe. :wink2:

I just noticed that you went for a ride on Sat also. You're having way too much fun! :grin2:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
The weather here in Texas is just to beautiful to sit home . WE will head out for another great ride to the Brenham Tx area . We will have lunch at Kenny Store about 12:00 . Kenny Store is a nice place to eat and relax. 80 degrees , clear blue sky , nice fall colors ,a Goldwing to ride , a beautiful woman to ride with ------- Life is good and God Blessed Texas.

:yes: View attachment 313501
No,no,no...you MUST post video’s or it didn’t happen. I’ll post snow and blowing snow if you like >:).

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
roundtop coffee.jpg
Go ahead Yoda and rub it in. Not what I wanted to hear on a rainy, cold overcast morning. Just to show you that I'm not a mean person......enjoy the ride and be safe. :wink2:

I just noticed that you went for a ride on Sat also. You're having way too much fun! :grin2:
It was ANOTHER great day here is sunny Texas. Ha!!!! We had another spectacular ride . Kenny Store was great food and atmosphere as usual . Then we topped it off by going to Round Top Texas for cherry pie and coffee. It just don't get any better than this day. Smiled all day long. >:)

kenny store.jpg

kenny store 4.jpg

roundtop 2.jpg

roundtop coffee.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Lord knows I miss those FM and RM roads in Texas...….. Some super great people out there too!

'Cept Austin..… Not even sure what that town is doing in Texas...………

It's fits about as well as if they put San Francisco in Alabama...:grin2:

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
Thanks for the pics Yoda. I'm glad that you had a great day of food, relaxing, and good riding. I know it's a rough job but somebody has to do it! :grin2:

Reactions: Glockjock

·
Registered
361 Posts
Man I missed this one also, would have went. We go to Round Top quite often sometimes just for a piece of pie or stop by the Stone Cellar and say hi to a friend of ours who owns it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man I missed this one also, would have went. We go to Round Top quite often sometimes just for a piece of pie or stop by the Stone Cellar and say hi to a friend of ours who owns it.
Next time we head that way I will give you a heads up and we can meet up there and at least have a cup of coffee . :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts