·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday like tomorrow .
Buckhorn Cafe
8404 19th Ave, Necedah, WI
(608 565-2695
.just follow the curvy Cty rd G by Necedah .
10:30 am ordering time of anybody want a to join .

It's all that's been on my mind since last week and Betty wants to try it .

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Is this before the soap run get together??

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this before the soap run get together??
Soup Saturday , Sunday breakfast . I know it's hard to keep up , but try :joke::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool see ya in the morning

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL

Wish I could join you guys, but I have 2 GW's all apart.
So , bring one of the Harley's .
Trust me it's worth the ride .
Best breakfast of the year so far !
Dude , really it's that good .
This place knows food done right .

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
June and I are going to make this one. We will try to be on time.
This damn knee..............Been limping around for almost three weeks now.

Doc ....this last week, x-ray's were on Tuesday. MRI soon. Trying to take it easy but doesn't work to well being a carpenter.
Talked with a sports trainer I know a few days back. Doc and Trainer are leaning towards Torn Medial Meniscus.
Really don't want to go under the knife. I already have had 4 surgery's on this knee. Pins and plates with screws.
Wheel chair and casts. Oh may..............
Some of the plates and pins installed in Knee

Now we are trying KT tape. Have been using Ace bandages and Muller knee brace.
This KT tape is the best.......... This is the same tape you see major athlete's wearing.
It really works. So far with the tape the pain is down 60 % or more.

Knee with KT tape

Sorry for the long post. Just had to vent. I hate to be sick or laid up. Way too much stuff I want to do.

Lee

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lee
I feel the same way when I am layed up . I usually start doing stuff before I should and delay the healing process. Which in turn makes it painful or at least noticeable forever afterwards.
I can only sit around for so long ( 3.7 minutes tops )
But those are some bad ass scars on them legs . Quite a conversation starter I bet when wearing shorts.
But next time pix of Junes legs would be highly appreciated.:lol:
I will get us a big table and glad you 2 are coming to join us . Highly recommend the eggs Benedict.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Lee, wow that's some hardware. Them screws look like deck screws. None of that stuff I want in me. If that stuff had any red dykem on it, I probably made it.:joke:

I been takin it easy myself, hurt my ribs picking up the wing twice tuesday. Fell between Spike's car and my truck. In too big of a hurry trying to get to work.

Got a left mirror and a right crash bar on order.:oops: Made it to work too.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
take it easy

Lee you take care of yourself and get better, You worked all your life to have a enjoyable retirerment that you could be able to do the thing's every day that you could only do when you were not working!! So do what it takes to get pain free so as to enjoy your retirerment dream's

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Hey Lee, I know where you are coming from. Pain is just a way of life as long as it is manageable. When it gets out of control then we need to take further action. I think I will be there this fall.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another great meal at this place !!
Lee and I got all you can eat pork roast cut right of the roaster . Eggs and those ride roasted taters on the side. Betty had fruit porgies June highly enjoyed the eggs Benedict . Michele had seafood omelet and Larry meat porgies with eggs also I believe . We sat outside and enjoyed a 3 hour breakfast :lol:
What a good time .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh , got to see Lee's leg in person and all I got is
now I know why he wears pants a lot ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just got home. Another great breakfast and a beautiful ride home. Great to see you all. Don't think this will be our last stop at the Buckhorn

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
What a great RTE. The Buckhorn Cafe is fantastic place to eat. Cool location, pig roasting out side.
Weather was perfect for riding an so was the company. Like Rail said, 3 hours to eat and shooting the bull.
We will be back to the Buckhorn Cafe soon. A must do.
Great seeing everyone and great conversation. Lots of fun.

June and I just got home ............ Little over 300 miles. Great day.

Knee is feeling best it has in three weeks. I am a real believer know in the KT tape.
Last weeks RTE I thought Ken and Scott would have to carry me into the restaurant. Knee was real sore getting off bike.
This injury is over 40 years old and this is the first time I have had any real pain or problems.
So this is very new to me and real sucks. Thanks for the well wishes.
Yes and it ain't pretty.
Lee

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey Lee, I feel your pain, That kt tape really works I had my tendons stripped in both elbows and they used that tape on me...amazing what good company and riding do for the healing mechanism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Lee, I feel your pain, That kt tape really works I had my tendons stripped in both elbows and they used that tape on me...amazing what good company and riding do for the healing mechanism.

So you think I can send
Lee a bill ? :lol:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yea yea I am sure he would get right on paying that one...you guys keep talking about that great breakfast I may have to check that place out

1 - 20 of 24 Posts