GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my wife and I and another couple were in Arkansas over Memorial Weekend, we stumbled across a GWRRA Rally in Harrison, AR. Sunrise Honda was one of the vendors and had a great price on tires and since I was about to need a new front tire, decided to have them mount one. Visited briefly with everyone there and was comfortable leaving my baby with them. When I return, Chris, who had mounted my tire, told me he had scratched the front rim. "But don't worry, we will make it right!" He had a couple guys come over and showed them the rim, explained what happened and Dustin immediately says the same thing Chris said. "Don't worry, we will make it right!" Then Dustin starts asking questions like how often do I get down there, could I come by the shop so they could swap out rims? He even talked about sending me a tire and rim and have me take it to a dealer for them to install on the bike...and send him the bill! I told him to let me see what I could do and I would get back with him. Last week Dustin called me and wanted to know if I would be home Monday the 16th? He was sending Chris up here with a new rim, new tire and would have him swap it out! Its 440 miles! One Way! Today just before noon, Chris and his wife pulled up at my work, he swapped everything out, had a big grin, good handshake and they were on the way back home! I asked Chris what I owed him, his response was "You want to pay me to scratch your rim?" Now That is SERVICE! Without a doubt, I know where I will shop the next time I'm ready to update bikes!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I've purchased three bikes from Sunrise Honda and have had nothing but excellent service and good deals. They will always get first shot at my business. Wish we had more dealers like them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Glad hear about it. I have also heard other good things about Sunrise.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
WOW! Talk about going over and above to fix a problem. Thanks for posting a fantastic outcome. :thumbup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bought my first Wing from them. Great people.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sunrise Honda

I came all the way out from San Diego to pick up a new 08 in 2010 to replace an 03 that got totaled in LA. When I told Sunrise that I would be coming from San Diego they had me give them the flight information. They picked me up from the airport and where prepping my bike for the ride back home. They allowed me to install my custom saddle and a few safety farkles for the ride home. Great customer service and very friendly. Would highly recommend a stop if for nothing else than to say hi....:yes1::thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
loyal customer

I live 100 miles from Searcy and I give them all my business because they are all dedicated to customer satisfaction. My 2010 Wing got rearended 3/2013 and I hauled it to Sunrise and had it triked by them. I knew my baby was in good hands and I never worried one minute about it. When I picked it up it was better than new and still I haven't had one problem from it.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,877 Posts
Sunrise Honda in Searcy is 72 miles from my house. There are two other dealerships closer. One is less than 30 miles.

The trip over is not bad when I know they are going to take care of my bike!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Now that is a story that would make me give those guys the first shot for my business even if there was another dealer closer! I have been known to do exactly that and then I like to tell them exactly why I traveled to get there. Too bad they are a few thousand miles away.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Most stealerships would have denied everything about the incident! Way to go Sunrise!:yes1::thumbup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dealer in AR

I have heard of these folks before doing a great job. I would consider flying to AR buying a new bike and riding it home.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ride Now Power Sports in Tucson AZ

Thanks for posting...that is great service.

I had a similar experience with wheel damage as the OP here in Tucson. In my case it was with Ride Now Power Sports. I went in for a front wheel replacement before a weekend ride the next day. During the wheel change they managed to scratch my aluminum wheel. When I pointed it out to them. the Service Writer called the Service Manager he said they would replace my wheel with new one and would repair the damaged one. They took the scratched wheel to NU WHEELs here in Tucson for repair. A week later, when the wheel came in they called me to pick up the repaired wheel. They gave me the repaired wheel, which was repaired to where the scratches were no longer visible or detectable AND gave me the wheel. I asked what I owed them? The service manager said "No charge"... What about the new wheel they put on my bike? No charge! Wow! They gave me the repaired wheel, gave me the new wheel, and only charged me for the new tire. Now talk about customer service. Ride Now Power Sports on 22nd St in Tucson is great!
I'm sure the service tech was reminded to keep wheel damage to an absolute minimum. Ultimately, I was amazed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts