GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions about Biketoberfest coming up in Daytona!

1. Is Hal going to have a booth at the Sunshine Mall, as in other years?

2. Is the Golden Harvest Buffet, in the Sunshine Mall, still open for business?

3. Are we going to meet for lunch at the buffet, as in the past years?

4. If there is a lunch meeting in the works, what day, and time would it be?

Thanks,

Jonar G., aka, Whitefang

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I read that post from Hal that he will be there in March not October.

H

·
0 Posts
We will not be set up in Daytona for Biketoberfest. Just a change in some of the things that we will be doing.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
We will not be set up in Daytona for Biketoberfest. Just a change in some of the things that we will be doing.
Gee Hal, I was going to buy $18,000 in accessories from you at Biketoberfest. :cry:

·
Registered
19,048 Posts
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.......................

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry you are not going to be set up at the Sunshine Mall, Hal!

Excuse me, guys and gals, but don't forget my other questions listed above!

Can anybody out there answer them for me? I have to make some arrangements here, and the lunch meeting at the Golden Harvest Buffet is in my plans!

Jonar G., aka, Whitefang

·
Registered
732 Posts
Historically the lunch meeting has been @ 12 noon on Sat during Biketoberfest. RadBikers usually had a thread about the get together but now that they jumped ship they probably won't mention anything. As far as I'm concerned, Sat,Oct 21st at noon sounds good to me. I'll post a specific thread asking input about those that want to meet...follow that thread for those that will be interested in meeting and having lunch.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tom, aka, Silver Meteor.

Sounds good to me, and I see your other thread about reserving the back room! Good idea

How about the rest of you guys and gals? I hope the weather is good! I know the food is good, everytime we have been there!

Jonar G., aka, Whitefang

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Will there be other GW vendors there? I am taking delivery of my 07 sometime early November, and I want to get a few additions now....

·
Registered
425 Posts
The sunshine mall lot and the new smyrna airport are the two main places for goldwing vendors, You should be able to find what you are looking for between the two places.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'll be taking a ride down on Friday the 20th...will the vendors be set up then?

Probably wont be able to get down there Sat. I've been away from the house the last two Saturdays, if I don't get some of the Honey Do list done, I'll be in the dog house.

Dep

·
Registered
425 Posts
Vendors open for business on Thursday thru Sunday, but most at sunshine are either down or in process of tearing down by noon on Sunday. I am told it is the same at the airport.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks, Blue. I'll check them out Friday.

Dep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts