GL1800Riders Forums banner

Sunshine Mall, Daytona

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Dep 
#1 ·
I have some questions about Biketoberfest coming up in Daytona!

1. Is Hal going to have a booth at the Sunshine Mall, as in other years?

2. Is the Golden Harvest Buffet, in the Sunshine Mall, still open for business?

3. Are we going to meet for lunch at the buffet, as in the past years?

4. If there is a lunch meeting in the works, what day, and time would it be?

Thanks,

Jonar G., aka, Whitefang

#2 ·
#7 ·
Sorry you are not going to be set up at the Sunshine Mall, Hal!

Excuse me, guys and gals, but don't forget my other questions listed above!

Can anybody out there answer them for me? I have to make some arrangements here, and the lunch meeting at the Golden Harvest Buffet is in my plans!

Jonar G., aka, Whitefang

#8 ·
Historically the lunch meeting has been @ 12 noon on Sat during Biketoberfest. RadBikers usually had a thread about the get together but now that they jumped ship they probably won't mention anything. As far as I'm concerned, Sat,Oct 21st at noon sounds good to me. I'll post a specific thread asking input about those that want to meet...follow that thread for those that will be interested in meeting and having lunch.

#10 ·
Will there be other GW vendors there? I am taking delivery of my 07 sometime early November, and I want to get a few additions now....

#12 ·
I'll be taking a ride down on Friday the 20th...will the vendors be set up then?

Probably wont be able to get down there Sat. I've been away from the house the last two Saturdays, if I don't get some of the Honey Do list done, I'll be in the dog house.

Dep

#14 ·
Thanks, Blue. I'll check them out Friday.

Dep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.