GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What date are the 1800 riders meeting at the sunshine mall during bike week in daytona? Think we can make it for the first time this year.

Thanx

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
A firm decision has not been made yet. Bike Week runs from February 27th to March 8th. Saturday is usually best for most people since many have to work M-F, but if some sort of consensus could be built around a date, that would help.

Lunch will be at Whistle Junction which is just up the road from the Sunshine Mall where most of the vendors are.

Come everybody, let's here some suggestions on a date, otherwise TJ and I will just pick a date and hope to see everyone there. (Sorry for throwing you under the bus TJ).

·
Registered
353 Posts
We are trailering but wont get there till sun or mon hopefully its the second Sat or during the week would love to be there.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
same as last year the 2nd friday?

I'll be looking

John

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I suggested earlier maybe a couple of "firm" dates for those working, coming and going. I think it might also be a good idea to use it (WJ) as a general meeting place each day, at a set time. Again because of varied schedules and arrivials/departures of travelers. Just sayin'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts