GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter is getting me a SUPER Christmas persent...she found someone to do this on my trunk...WOW..I sure am happy...

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She married the son of the guy that owns the Virginia Giant...you know the Monster Truck... anyway here is a link...

http://www.virginiagiant.com/

·
Registered
922 Posts
I used to work with a guy at Diebold that worked on that monster truck, his name is Jeff. Do you know him by chance??

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hennigm4 said:
I used to work with a guy at Diebold that worked on that monster truck, his name is Jeff. Do you know him by chance??
Nope...but know Diehl and Debbie...and their son...actually all of their kids...lol...Do you know Bill Rogers...yes you do...I work with him

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
My ex-wifes aunt and uncle used to baby sit for Micheal Douglas when he was a toddler. :lol:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
My next door neighbor has a picture of Ted Williams. :lol:

Bob E.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That is funny robeth since my wife's first cousin's mother in law also has a picture of Ted Williams. Perhaps you may know one of them????

·
Registered
408 Posts
Let me check my freezer, I may have Ted Williams. :lol:

I have a Ken Griffey Jr. minor league card from the Vermont Americans, he didn't last long in the minor leagues.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Ol Pirate said:
That is funny robeth since my wife's first cousin's mother in law also has a picture of Ted Williams. Perhaps you may know one of them????
Was she at Caribou Coffee in Libertville, IL, last Tuesday night? I think I saw her order a latte. She had on a Wisconsin Badger sweatshirt and clogs.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ann Margaret kissed me on the forehead while I was sitting in the front row of her show in Las Vegas......That was in 1971.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
One of my brothers danced with Patsy Cline in a dive called the Orchard Inn outside Charles Town, WV at the WV-VA line, before she became famous. I know my brother. :roll: :wink:

Jerry, bet you won't do that again. :lol:

Todd

·
Registered
868 Posts
I was in the movie "Green Berets" with John Wayne and David Jansen and that's the truth

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was dating a young Democrat in college who needed to pick up Leonard Nimoy from the Chico, CA airport who was on a fundraiser for McGovern's presidential race. Since my boyfriend had a small VW bug and I had a monster 4 on the floor, 4 barrel 389 c.i. Grand Prix, we picked Spock up in my car and I drove. Mr Spock was a lot smaller in person than he looked on TV. We made him sit in back. :lol: I didn't carry a camera then...<sigh>
True story.
Claudia
www.itchyhitch.com

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
I was at a kegger in Washington, IN at a house the Von Trapp family stayed at on their North American tour after escaping Austria prior to the Nazi occupation. There was a picture of them that the whole family autographed hanging in the upstairs hallway.

Bradford

·
Registered
305 Posts
Robin Williams was my next door neighbor in a hotel on Coronado Island (San Diego). I told him a chicken joke.

Friend of mine rode in a limo with Duane, er, you know, The Rock. Said he was a pretty nice guy.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Henry Winkler was my high school classmate, as was Bruce Wasserstein...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts