GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,515 Posts
I'm gonna go out on a limb here with my forecast -







It's gonna be





The Montana Nose pickers



vs.





The Oregon Fanny Scratchers






The Nose Pickers win by a hair.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mr.b said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here with my forecast -







It's gonna be





The Montana Nose pickers



vs.





The Oregon Fanny Scratchers






The Nose Pickers win by a hair.
Nope not this year..........The cowboys got bet............LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Must have posted prior to todays game. Cowgirls are out :lol: Chargers all the way :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
You must have not been listening to the broadcasters after the came . Even they were picking the Chargers, home game and hungry. They better bring something more that a few tiny muskets to deal with the Chargers cannon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Al Hansen said:
You must have not been listening to the broadcasters after the came . Even they were picking the Chargers, home game and hungry. They better bring something more that a few tiny muskets to deal with the Chargers cannon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope didn't listen to the broadcasters at all but glad to hear the Chargers are the favored team....it'll make another playoff victory all the sweeter! Patriots have had a knack for the last few years to play just well enough to win and I don't see this upcoming week being any different.....Superbowl here we come! :D

But hey if they do get knocked out well then my need to stay at home and watch the play offs will be over and more riding for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
New England all the way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,624 Posts
While riding on my Honda GL-1800 Goldwing, which I have had triked (just to keep it board topic related) yesterday, I wondered how hard it will be to find a parking space for my bike in downtown Baltimore during the big Super Bowl celibration that will be thrown for the Ravens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
I'm looking for the Chargers vs. the Saints. If the Bolts can beat the Pats next week, that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
Let's see, football right? Who cares? Not me. :lol: Being from St. Louis I thought it was neat when the Rams were winning but didn't jump on the bandwagon. Haven't followed football since late 70's/early 80's. Same goes for baseball.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
I'll have to go with the Houston Comets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,528 Posts
Lets see now. Last year I did in fact pick the winner and the exact scores for both teams. I have not decided who will win yet this year.. :wink: :wink: When I do I will post it here so y'all can make your bets in Vegas :lol: :lol:

Ross
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Growing up riding motorcycles in South Jersey and now growing old and living in Georgia, I must throw my vote to my ole time favorites Da Birds!
I know they are the long shots, but there my team and I have to love the way they have been playing!

GO EAGLES!
:!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
What if the superbowl is strictly for the birds? Could an Eagle really beat a Raven??

Be cautious of relying on a 'sure thing'.

Romo was sure that he could handle the football!!
 

·
Fire Eating Member
Joined
·
6,473 Posts
mnmskydiver said:
Al Hansen said:
You must have not been listening to the broadcasters after the came . Even they were picking the Chargers, home game and hungry. They better bring something more that a few tiny muskets to deal with the Chargers cannon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope didn't listen to the broadcasters at all but glad to hear the Chargers are the favored team....it'll make another playoff victory all the sweeter! Patriots have had a knack for the last few years to play just well enough to win and I don't see this upcoming week being any different.....Superbowl here we come! :D

But hey if they do get knocked out well then my need to stay at home and watch the play offs will be over and more riding for me!
I bet you an order of beignets & hot coco .. Patriots won't win this weekend :?

cosmic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
Cowboys WAIT Romo screwed that up!!!!!!!!! hahahaha to you cowboys fans. :D :D On a long bet THE HAWKS baby!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top