GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we had to make a stop at the dealers for a consult on the progress of my trike. What a bummer...looks really good and am excited about the project....but....tomorrow the weather here is expected to be NEGATIVE 30 with the wind chill factored in. Holy bat man, how can I be expected to wait for this to pass. Only about another 80 days to riding season.
Beats being a Floridian with the temps down in the 30's, which for us is almost T-shirt time.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Looking good and well on her way to being ready to roll.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You got 80 days to nap so when it gets warm all you need to do is ride!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't do that Mo C,,,got to keep the sleds running also. But our snow fall here is very minimal, not enough to open the trails...maybe next week.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was into my builders before Christmas and saw my completed trike. I figure right now I have about 108 days to go before it can be picked up and ridden home. My aiming date is 7,8,or 9 of May. Weather permitting!!.....Ken

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yesterday we had to make a stop at the dealers for a consult on the progress of my trike. What a bummer...looks really good and am excited about the project....but....tomorrow the weather here is expected to be NEGATIVE 30 with the wind chill factored in. Holy bat man, how can I be expected to wait for this to pass. Only about another 80 days to riding season.
Beats being a Floridian with the temps down in the 30's, which for us is almost T-shirt time.
It's looking good! And it will be warm riding weather before you know it.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
TopCop. we are riding around here but not the best conditions.
Heading for Munising, Mi tomorrow until Sunday.
Great conditions up there, should be a nice 400-500 mile trip.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Build looks like its progressing just fine.
Better for them to take the time and do it right

Its been the low 40s here.
Heaters and vents have kept me going.
Along with a good jacket toasty too..

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
We made Munising yesterday and put on 150 miles.
Snowmobile trails are super.
Heading out today for a 250 miles loop.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
TopCop you should have trailered your sled up here a rode with us.
That would cure your waiting !!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Make my day

topcop, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. It's not a bad day here in the Bay area. 61 and bright sun. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts