GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ride today? Waiting on the one's that did? Clean your wing? Add something to your wing? Or "Just PMS"?

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Road all day yesterday and half the day today...and will spend all day tomorrow wishing I was riding! And you?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Woke up today to 37F, and rode to eat Lunch! The ride "Later in Eve" was 42F to Home! "Gerbings", not required!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Actually I did ride today but it was not the Wing.

I put 75 or so miles on the new Vulcan. It now has 84 miles on it. If the clouds had not moved in and I would have had the rain gear with me it might have made it over the century mark.

It was up to 43 deg. here and riding the Vulcan instead of the wing was definitely a little cooler.. LOL... I had fun anyway as I did have plenty of clothes on. The new Honda Millenium jacket and a sweatshirt along with my Nolan N100E helmet kept me warm enough.

Of course when I got home I had to do a pretty extensive cleaning job on the Vulcan. A couple roads I was on were white with salt.... The boys who run the salt trucks are already trying to see how much time and half they can rack up. We only had a sciff of snow here and they went nuts with the salt...

Ross

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Jchefboyardee said:
Did you ride today?
After spending a few days in Germany and enduring the long a$$ flight home, I was looking forward to riding some. However, jet lag had something to say about it and I slept most of Saturday and today was wet and cold. :(

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 Percent, Go As Far As You Can! I Would, If I Can! I Love The U.S.A.!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Rode Sat and Sunday not alot of miles, but it felt good. High 40s heated grips and seat felt real good. Could be snow coming Mon. nite.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
The weekend

Rode a little Saturday afternoon maybe a buck fifty or so it was cold here for southeast Texas at around 54 for the high. Had to go in to work twice today cool with steady rain, no riding did a little wrench'in on the bike though. Terry

·
Registered
255 Posts
No ride today, wet and nasty, well I did ride the 4-wheeler around the pasture a little, does that count :?:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rode Saturday but Sunday didn't want to clean off the wet mess.
Saturday went to closeout at wingtoys in Houston. We Texans will make
it up this week though. Mid 70's :D :D :D 8) 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts