GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPCOMING - Just north of Cincinnati – January 1, 2007 – All Southwest Ohio GWRRA Chapters are joining together on New Year’s Day at 12:00 noon at Burbank’s -- 11167 Dowlin Drive in Sharonville (Just south of I-275, East of I-75 and North of Sharon Road). The restaurant is opening especially for Gold Wingers at 12 noon. Restaurant opens to the public at 4:00 p.m. so we will have the entire establishment to ourselves until 4 PM —mark your calendars. Let's have over 300 there!

January 1 2006 we had bunches of people and bikes at Famous Dave's BBQ. Weather was nice then and we hope it is nice again. Ironically, the restaurant closed the next day or two, I guess we ate them out of business. Was great BBQ.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you have to be a member of the GWRRA for this?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crow-Wing said:
Do you have to be a member of the GWRRA for this?
No you don't have to be a member. Just come on out and meet some serious riders.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sid Moen said:
Nice picture. I bet that is he cleanest Wing they've ever seen at North Pole.
:xmas1:
Hey Sid - After riding around Kluane Lake and the Destruction Bay area, I was surprised that it stayed as clean as it was. The bike was not washed from the time I left Washington Rally until I got into Anchorage.

I did hit it with the Honda spray polish a few times. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts