GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rained in Saturday but was able to put in 450 miles Sunday up to Bandera in the Hill Country. Had lunch at the Frio Canyon Stop. Turned out to be a nice day after all. Roads where a little damp before lunch but the sun came out and all roads were dry and sticky. Had the roads to my self, very nice ride thru the sweepers. Felt like I was in my groove. I had a very productive weekend.

For those of you heading to Kerrville for the Texas Gathering heres a prelude of what to expect. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice pics. We ran up to Shreveport on Saturday and rode back Sunday. Never had a drop of rain but it threatened all the way there and back to Waco and then the sun came out for the final leg to Round Rock.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a pretty area to ride in. I had a chance to ride a poker run last year in Longview, Jefferson, Marshall and Uncertain. I hope to ride thru there again this year to the same rally. I got a friend who runs a bed & breakfast in Canton and I'll hook up with him. He rides the other bike (Harley). Did you win any money?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah...right. I was lucky to get out of there with my boots still on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts