Banned
11,396 Posts
You're own fault for buying the cheap brand.:eek:4:
Bulldog only sells the good grip covers..:thumbup:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
My Grip Puppies only lasted a year and a half before falling apart. I ordered 3 pair of the foam grips sold by bulldog, which seemed thicker...
noticing the wear so far they aren't holding-up much better. At least they're cheaper, so I can keep on replacing them.

Look. 87,000 miles and one is junk.

·
Registered
19,224 Posts
GRIP PUPPY FAN(I get mine from Bulldog) They are so inexpensive I replace yearly

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
I ordered three pair from BullDog and am still using the first pair after three years almost, but before I used the grip puppies from another source and they only lasted a few months. My son and daughter swiped my other two pair for their bikes, so I need to re-stock soon; from BullDog, of course.

prs

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Look. 87,000 miles and one is junk.
Now that really makes me mad Jim, here I got 81,000 miles on mind and now I find out I’ll have to maybe be replacing them in 6,000 miles, what a bummer... :cry:

Ya just can't count on anyone to make good quality stuff any more... :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I had grip puppies on my last 2 wings, 5 years on the 02 and 3 years on the 08, I had 1 start to tear on the end but that was my fault, I now have them on my Connie, love them

·
Registered
812 Posts
I wonder why the drastic difference in durability. I have had Grip Puppies on my Wing for 4 years and 48,000 miles and they hardly look worn.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I bought the ones from gripp puppies after a couple of years they would turn my hands black they were not torn or coming apart i just cut them off and now use the original grips.

·
Registered
320 Posts
My first grip covers were Easton (softball bat grips), the second were Head (tennis racket grips). Can get either at Big 5 for 10 bucks.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Wonder if those were "wild caught swine pig puppies",lol

Thought I had forgot about that didn't you....lol

·
Registered
728 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts