GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a swivel hitch. Where' the place to get one? I've been told that the "Black Tie" is the best, but can't find a web site. Thanks in advance for the info. Take Care, George

·
Registered
700 Posts
Black Tie Accessories - (440) 988-7233

Swivel Safe II

You need to know the manufacturer of the coupler on your trailer (Shelby, Fulton, etc)

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
George,
I was just in Wichita this morning, I didn't see you riding around any. I did mess with the LEO's a little on their bikes, and razz them about the heat.

Glad that John had the info that you needed.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey George, look me up when in Wichita sometimes. Might catch a bite to eat or whatever. Would like to meet you. We are in the phone book, George and Janet Scott. Take Care, George

·
Registered
621 Posts
High-Jack Alert!!!!

Hey John, thinking about buying one of your units soon, do I need to order a swivel hitch? I'm current running a Uni-Go with your V2 set-up.

Thanks, Kevin

·
Registered
700 Posts
Kevin, All Bushtec trailers come standard with a swivel as part of the unique and exclusive "Heim Joint & Pin" coupler we employ. You will need the Bushtec Hitch Pin & Lock head assembly for the V.2 hitch as the Uni-Go head assembly cannot be modified for either a ball or the Bushtec Hitch Pin & Lock.

·
Registered
289 Posts
John I would like to get a hitch and wiring Harness installed at WOTS. Also would like the swivel. Will this be possible to get from you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Joey, We would welcome the opportunity to take care of your hitch and installation needs at WOTS. Please stop by our display and make an appointment for your installation.

You will need to order the Swivel Safe II from Black Tie (phone number above) or possibly purchase one from one of the vendors at WOTS since all Bushtec trailers already have a swivel as part of the tongue design and engineering.

J

·
0 Posts
May I have the right number for Black Tie Accessories, Inc Please? Apparently 440 988 7230 is not working.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts