GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have it on good authority that Muhammed and Allah do not approve of motorcycles, pork, praying only 4 times a day and infidels.

·
Registered
297 Posts
دراجة بموتور, دراجة نارية صغيرة, دراجة نار&#16

Wow.. It just occurred to me that there are no motorcycles..The Arabs dont ride em..No dogs. No potbelly pigs. No pictures of their God. :bow:Men wear nightgowns all the time.:bow: For Christ's sake they dont eat bacon???? Living in Dearborn Mi. is "enlightening"..
I for one, do not trust em..

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow.. It just occurred to me that there are no motorcycles..The Arabs dont ride em..
Well obviously they ride them, watch the video these were confiscated from Arabs.

Anyway, I do not think this is an Arab thing this is a Dictator thing….

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Men wear nightgowns all the time.
Correction - these are matteras covers. Makes it easy to go take a dump.

And....since there were no motorcycles mentioned in the Quoran, they are forbidden. I checked with the Chief Mullah and he verified it.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well obviously they ride them, watch the video these were confiscated from Arabs.

Exactly my belief. The dicktater thinks he is God Allmighty.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Men wear nightgowns all the time.:bow:
It is just someones idea of government intervention for the sake of safety for the majority. You have to understand their "Man Dress" gets caught in the spokes and chains.

Since most don't enjoy good insurance like we do ... then the govt has to absorb the cost. Another example of govt mandated health care?

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bummer, I heard real restate was gonna be at bargin prices over there.

But if no motorcycles no go.

Maybe Greece or Spain if things keep on track with the Euro.

Italy is way too catholic for me.

Suggestions?

Who knows this Arab spring deal could turn into a Genghis Kahn deal and a new east meets west crusades with a bunch of pissed off folks on motorcycles!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts

Suggestions?
Come to Denmark, tell them you are a refugee and get on their welfare, you will live like a rich man....Make a bunch of babies and you will get even more money from the government. Religion is not taken too seriously here....they do however tax you a "Church Tax" of 1% but only if you are baptized. Amazing but true.

·
Registered
297 Posts

I live in a city that has the largest Arab population outside the Middle east and there are no bikes here. Nada. Arabs in Dearborn dont ride motorcycles. I gotta ask why..:bow:

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Bummer, I heard real restate was gonna be at bargin prices over there.

But if no motorcycles no go.

Suggestions?

Who knows this Arab spring deal could turn into a Genghis Kahn deal and a new east meets west crusades with a bunch of pissed off folks on motorcycles!
I'd put up with the Catholic thing only to be able to ride my motorcycles across the Alps or the Appenines. Deal's Gap times 1000!

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live in a city that has the largest Arab population outside the Middle east and there are no bikes here. Nada. Arabs in Dearborn dont ride motorcycles. I gotta ask why..:bow:
I have no idea, I am Winging it here, and it looks like I am going to Italy
with if the new crusades don't start up. That last post sold me.

Hey the Italians can't be too bad they make some cool top and side cases at the Givi factory.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
When I worked in Oak Park, a few of the younger ones rode crotch rockets.

To your point, from my conversations with them, they believe they are too dangerous here in the U.S. In most Arab countries they are accepted modes of transportation and are watched out for by cage drivers. Here, the risks outweigh the rewards and are therefore discouraged by the elders.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts