GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
C is for cookie

I should buy some spares at that price. Great now that song will be in my empty head all day long ......C is for cookie and that's good enough for me. C is for cookie and that's good enough for me :lol:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Shirts my be nice, but I would rather have a cookie!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I have been looking for a tee shirt with nothing more than just the image that is the "darkside" decal and can't find one anywhere. I would like that image on the back with my number under it. Guess I will have to find an airbrush place to get it done.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I have been looking for a tee shirt with nothing more than just the image that is the "darkside" decal and can't find one anywhere. I would like that image on the back with my number under it. Guess I will have to find an airbrush place to get it done.
Duck, I think member Funone46 has a business that does this kind of stuff. He created the pic in his sig block (shown below).

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
great now we have to hear our shirts are the only way to go,safer,faster,and wont delaminate in the washer,lol

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
No one HAS to come here and hear anything. Just sayin.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Duck, I just made one up online but forgot to put my darkside number on it! I'll do that with my next order if I like this one. I'll try to upload an image for you. I'll let you guys know about quality and fit after I receive it.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts