GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came off a 9 year stint on a Ultra. I'm really enjoying the Wing!! I have a closet full of Harley t-shirts, but wouldn't mind a few Gold Wing t-shirts.

Does anyone know where you can find a good selection? I've checked Wingstuff and was not impressed.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
They are few and far between. Mostly found at Goldwing rallys and I have seen a few at Daytona Bike week. Might check on flea Bay and see if anything comes up.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I just came off a 9 year stint on a Ultra. I'm really enjoying the Wing!! I have a closet full of Harley t-shirts, but wouldn't mind a few Gold Wing t-shirts.

Does anyone know where you can find a good selection? I've checked Wingstuff and was not impressed.

Thanks!!!
Surf Ebay put GL1800 in the search bar, I have gotten a few good ones off of there.

·
Love The DCT
12,184 Posts

Thanks!!!
Rice Honda in Rapid City, SD might have some. :doorag:

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
flatfoot,
What size shirt do you wear?
I have some Bike Week shirts especially made for the Goldwing crowd if you're interested. The shirts are new.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
You can also try Autumnriders.com. They custom make shirts with embroidered images of the bike, including goldwings, in your color, etc. T-shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
You don't have to go to a "costume party" to ride a wing. Thats why it is hard to find wing tee shirts. I have only one myself. You can find a few at biketoberfest which is coming up real soon.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
You don't have to go to a "costume party" to ride a wing.

:thumbup:

Costume party = Mr. and Mrs. in riding gear, looking like Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and Mrs. Michelin Tire Woman, wearing basketball sized helmets and tethered by a umbilical cord, out riding on a GW.

Now thats funny, and sad.

·
Registered
631 Posts
You don't have to go to a "costume party" to ride a wing.

:thumbup:

Costume party = Mr. and Mrs. in riding gear, looking like Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and Mrs. Michelin Tire Woman, wearing basketball sized helmets and tethered by a umbilical cord, out riding on a GW.

Now thats funny, and sad.
Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa! Now thats funny! I don't care who ya are!!!!!
Don't forget the neon green vest and the stuffed animal on the luggage rack!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts