GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Table Rock at the end of May with 5 others. Base for rides will be Kimberling, MO for 4 days. What roads make up the PIg Tail? Would like to do all of them.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
the pig trail is a stretch of arkansas 23 south of st paul arkansas and north of ozark arkansas

·
Registered
91 Posts
Shoundog, a couple of good roads to add to the Pig Trail are:

Go east on 215 from 23 around Cass, it winds along the Mulberry River.
Then take 103 south into Clarksville. At Harmony there are some county roads that are paved that will take you east out of Harmony and put you just north of Hillcrest on 21 if you want to avoid Clarksville, I think it is 3990 then 4400.Then make your way over to 21 to 292 east to 164 then take 123 all the way up to 65 or 74. At 74 and 7 is Jasper, a great lunch at the Ozark Cafe. 74 over to 43 is a good road also. Then you can take 103/311 back into Missouri. 341 Push Mountain Road is just north of 14 in the Mountain Home area.
Doug

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Fintube, I am taking all this down. Looking forward to ridding out that way.

·
Registered
688 Posts
out of Kimberling City drop down and take 86 over to 23 and follow 23 through Eureka Springs down to the Pig Trail. If you have never been to Eureka Springs the Historic District is worth a visit. The upper half of 23 is a pretty nice ride. The roads Fintube gave you are all great roads. If you can't make it all the way to Jasper for lunch, try the General Store in Oark for a great hamburger.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob the wife has Eureka Springs on her list. In fact she told me to leave the trailer hooked up for that ride.:eek:4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts