GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
They do look like a great inexpensive answer. Still have not been able to contact Kisan directly???????????????

·
Registered
345 Posts
Crashing into the thread here. What model did folks get? I can see two different models for the 2018+ GW. One seems to flash the lights based on an accelerometer detecting decel (or hitting the brakes). The other flashes when the breaks come on.

·
Registered
384 Posts
They do look like a great inexpensive answer. Still have not been able to contact Kisan directly???????????????
I ordered right off their web site, they did snd an email saying there was a delay and I could cancel if I wanted. I got them in like ten days from day of order.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i installed both headlight and taillight Kisan products. I am happy with both. Small business and owner is always available. Do support him if the product meets you needs.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Crashing into the thread here. What model did folks get? I can see two different models for the 2018+ GW. One seems to flash the lights based on an accelerometer detecting decel (or hitting the brakes). The other flashes when the breaks come on.
One model is for the trunk rack with flasher. I got this one. T50W-GL.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Just installed the Kisan Tailblazer. Easy install and looks great. Well worth the wait.
I have the same unit installed on my 2018 DCT Tour. It works great & was a simple Plug ‘n Play! My buddies tell me it’s VERY noticeable when I am braking! That is all I need to know . . .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I ordered the Tailblazer by phone direct to Kisan. They are having the same problems as everyone else due to the virus screwing up their supply chain and employee availability, but may have some units available. They work great and really light up the rear end. And the newer ones are in a smaller case, so they are easier to find a place under the seat.
Well I gave up on the Kisan Tailblazer. Didn't get a answer when calling and couldn't order off their site because they are shown out of stock. I ordered a flasher off the wing stuff site from big bike parts as well as a LED license plate frame. Not plug and play like the Kisan but it is programmable.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Kisan was out of stock when I wanted one. Took a chance and bought this one from Wingstuff:
Glad I did. Works great and is programmable. Setup was completed in 20 mins
This was the same one I bought when I couldn't get the Kisan. Easy install but not completely plug & play like the Kisan. The little bit of wiring necessary is clear and easy with all materials provided. This unit is also programmable which the Kisan is not which I like.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Ive always wondered why if these tail light flashers are legal and safer, then why doesnt the factory install them on motorcycles....seems like it would be a good selling point.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts