GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this from a Customer in France just now.

Hi Tom,

I have the trailer at home, I have unpacked it, seen it, tried it, and now it
sleeps in my garage ! It's magnificent ! Thank you for all, thank you for the
trailer and your patience and kindness. I'll take some fotos and I 'll send
them to you soon. Thank you again, Fred.
Sheila could have gotten it there much quicker, but the bridge is too short. 8)

Seems international enough. He has a Spanish sir name, living on the English Channel, in France.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Cool..

I think its great the French have something to haul there stuff in as they are running away. :) He should have bought a U-Haul

John
( p.s.. This is the Army Officer side of me making this post...)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,

I am not familiar with the area and it leanings, and at this point do not know the nationality of Fred, just where he lives. He has an 04 Candy red Wing and Tailwind. My ancestory is from the other side of the English Channel. The last time I was in France, the only American vehicle I saw was a Cadillac convertible with the bride sitting up on the back of the back seat in her full wedding attire.

Fred has an American made bike and an American made Trailer. Who knows if that has any significance. We all have friends in all parts of the world.

Two of my best friends in aviation are Etienne and Colette Fage who live on the Rivera. Etienne was France's primary Jet designer from their very first jet fighter with NACA type flush inlets to the Concorde, which netted him a VEEEERRRY large (100 mm) gold medallion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts