GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to see 2011 Wing Ding visitors at our Tailwind booth 305 and 307.

Everyone have a safe trip.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Tom, I came to Wing Ding 33 (my first) with the express intent to meet you in person. When I finally got to your booth, the gentleman who was there explained that you had to leave urgently due to the passing of your brother. I was saddened to learn of your loss and want you to know that you have my deepest sympathies. My prayers are with and for you and your family, and hope that we will have another opportunity to meet. Take care.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roy,

It is my loss not to have met you. I hope that you might be able to join our TTT in Utah in September.

That was my kid brother that passed, 12 years younger than I. It was very sudden.

I am now in Connecticut. Hope you are well and that you had a good time at the Wing Ding.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Tom,
I'm very sorry for the loss of your brother.

I stopped by your booth at Wing Ding just to meet you and shake your hand. You were visiting with a potential customer and after waiting a few minutes I decided to move on and come back later. The next day you were gone so maybe we'll meet another time.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Tom, sorry for your loss. I actually met you last year in Des Moines. However, much to my idiotic surprise I did not realize it at the time. It was not until I was back at home and happened to see your profile pic that it dawned on me that we had talked very briefly at your booth. Duh!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Our deepest sympathies and prayers out to you and your brother's family.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Tom, we are, most of us, no strangers to the pain of loss of a loved one. Our prayers are with you, you have a very long hug coming in Sept. when we finally get to meet in Utah. :cry:
p&b

·
Registered
642 Posts
Tom

Sure sorry to hear about your kid brother! May all the prayers be with you and family.

Maybe (if you are going) we will see you at the Mississippi Rally in Tupelo in October. It's one of the best state rallies anywhere. Those folks know how to throw a party!

Regards!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Tom,
Sorry for your loss.

Dale

Roy,

It is my loss not to have met you. I hope that you might be able to join our TTT in Utah in September.

That was my kid brother that passed, 12 years younger than I. It was very sudden.

I am now in Connecticut. Hope you are well and that you had a good time at the Wing Ding.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry for your loss

Tom,

I'm very sorry to learn of your loss, I did enjoy meeting you again at Wing Ding this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts