GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to our GWRRA meeting this morning and low and behold what did I see? Two pretty blue 2012 Wings with Roadsmith trikes kits! A couple in our chapter each got one. No black, no silver, just the blue and a touch of chrome! Very sharp!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Uhm, Rocketman911, you were suppose to take a picture! I seen a two tone blue pull in the gas station a couple days ago and I have to say, it looked mighty nice.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't have my camera with me. I'm hoping they will post a picture in our weekly news letter!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would love to see one on a trike kit. Thanks for the tease, looking forward to the pics if you can get some. :thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,672 Posts
HEY ROCKET WHAT NO CELL PHONE :shrug: THEY TAKE GOOD PICS

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I would love to see one on a trike kit. Thanks for the tease, looking forward to the pics if you can get some. :thumbup:
There is a blue one (Motor Trike) on the front page of Wing World this issue (Sept) if my memory is correct!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Your camera: Don't leave home without it!

·
Registered
7,702 Posts
:agree::agree: Where's that emoticon that says "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS".

·
Registered
201 Posts
There is a picture on Tony's Trikes facebook of 2 blue 2012's Roadsmiths, Carl and Jan. They wouldn't be the 2 your talking about?

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
+1

My iPhone 4 has traveled everywhere with me* -- and has captured photos in conditions where our Nikon fell short -- including a couple videos at PGR events that I wouldn't have otherwise.

*60+ PGR mission, 2 SS1Ks, 2 trips to Europe, bicycle rides... I don't leave home without it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
+ 1 Today's cell phones can take great pictures. I know my Droid X does.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
+ 1 Today's cell phones can take great pictures. I know my Droid X does.
I am a member of two riding clubs Each has one new 2012 GL 1800. One is black, the other is blue.

I could take photos, but how could you use your imagination to picture a bike that is black and one that is blue.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is a picture on Tony's Trikes facebook of 2 blue 2012's Roadsmiths, Carl and Jan. They wouldn't be the 2 your talking about?
Those be the two!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your camera: Don't leave home without it!
There ain't much at the meetings I would take a picture of, so I didn't take my camera!:oops::oops::oops:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
From Tony's Facebook page

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good thing they have different dogs ....... or they might get on the wrong trike!!

But yeah ........ 'real' nice!! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think I got the trike takeoff from one of those.
Thanks Tony

1 - 20 of 22 Posts