GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a poor dresser! who in their right mind would wear camo?

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Not to mention the big guy is controlling his Harley by acting as center of gravity and can multi-task too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll assume he's not one of your riding buddies.

I'll pass on judging. Can't see how he could possibly have any affect on my life.

Nice repost of an old pic though. :)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Uhm, he's in camo! You are not suppose to see him! :shrug:

·
Love The DCT
12,113 Posts
I really don't think he gives a rip of what others think of his camo riding attire. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'll assume he's not one of your riding buddies.

I'll pass on judging. Can't see how he could possibly have any affect on my life.

Nice repost of an old pic though. :)
Unless he might cause an accident that may involve you or your family.

·
Registered
19,324 Posts
That's safe-no helmet-no boots, shorts,no hands, texting
who cares

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
His bike, his life, his decisions.

However, I have to right to say: That gene pool needs some chlorine.:roll:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Camoflauge........how you spill that anyway?? Funny story!

How many are hunters?? Will you find any ducks at 11 a.m under bright skies with boats buzzing all over the lake?? These were city hunters, with all the latest gadgets and Camoflauge, even had on face paint and shoe booties. Lol!!

We were fishing a BASS tournament and we (myself and Bill) had found a good pattern on boat docks and duck blinds. There would be a fish or two on each duck blind.

We really did not see these guys at first, ya know all that camoflauge made them invisible. So we eased up to the blind and made a cast and the cussing started. I mean they were hostile. :lol: We grinned at each other and started a conversation they could hear, kinda like this. Do you hear something?? I can hear something but sure cannot see them. Must be some kind of invisible city dwellers or something, have heard they frequent these waters ...........:joke::joke:

Ready to run one eye on their shotguns.....they might have shot us in the ARSE!!!

But we could not see them .......honest, they were invisible. Lol!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Btdt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts