GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank everyone for all their prayers these past weeks. Many know that I have been dealing with my cancer for a while now.

About 3 weeks ago the cancer invaded my spinal area and rendered me not able to stand or walk any longer.:frown2: Had some emergency surgery to
relieve the pressure on my spinal area. I now have some feeling back in my legs and am trying very hard to get back up and going. Can now walk some
with a walker and trying everyday to get better.

Donnie, has been my biggest supporter the last 2 years and cannot thank him enough. My riding days are over but I have so many friends here from the last 10 years
riding. This country has such a great diverse and wonderful riding areas, I have been to a great many and loved every minute of it.

Many know my biggest support has been my wife Lisa, everyone knows she's my rock. We've always ridden together and had such great days.

Once again thank everyone and hope to see some of you at some ride in that we can make. See ya at the Rogers Ride Terry

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
Just want to thank everyone for all their prayers these past weeks. Many know that I have been dealing with my cancer for a while now.

About 3 weeks ago the cancer invaded my spinal area and rendered me not able to stand or walk any longer.:frown2: Had some emergency surgery to
relieve the pressure on my spinal area. I now have some feeling back in my legs and am trying very hard to get back up and going. Can now walk some
with a walker and trying everyday to get better.

Donnie, has been my biggest supporter the last 2 years and cannot thank him enough. My riding days are over but I have so many friends here from the last 10 years
riding. This country has such a great diverse and wonderful riding areas, I have been to a great many and loved every minute of it.

Many know my biggest support has been my wife Lisa, everyone knows she's my rock. We've always ridden together and had such great days.

Once again thank everyone and hope to see some of you at some ride in that we can make. See ya at the Rogers Ride Terry
CONGDS ON THE PROGRESS AND FEEL BETTER.
MY OTHER HALF WORKS AT FLORIDA SPINE CLINIC {IN FORT LAUDERDALE,FL}WITH 4 DOCTORS AND TWO OF THE DOCTORS DO A PROCEADER CALLED SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR SEE LINK BELOW. WITH A HIGH RATE OF SUCCESS.

https://mayfieldclinic.com/pe-stim.htm

3 YEARS AGO I MET ONE OF THERE PATIENTS AND HE WAS WALKING NORMALLY AND BEFORE WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR. THE BODY IS AMAZING AND WITH A LITTLE HELP WILL ALWAYS RESPOND POSITIVELY. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU GETTING BACK ON A WING. A TRIKE IS STILL A WING . {WELL KINDA LOL}:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Terry

I've been with you and Lisa from the start. I will always support and love you no matter what. I know giving up the Wing is no easy task but it sounds like the right one now. Time is so precious best to spend all the time with those you love and care about.

I know you have been through a lot and the load is getting heavy but always give it your best effort ... despite the outlook. It's easy to give up but refuse the temptation. It's hard ... I know ... but you can do it. I refuse to give up on you. Lisa refuses to give up. Lisa is like a rock as you said ... and where would you be without her love and support. She will forever be there for you and we will be here supporting you and praying for you constantly.

Keep going and going and going ... you can walk again I know it. I want to see you on your feet when I come over there in March/April time frame.

GodSpeed!

Donnie

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
I have rogers on my list this year. hope to see you n wife again. when your feeling down ….. LOOK UP !!

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Terry, I've not yet you but please know that I do have you in my prayers. Cancer is tough, but sometimes the good guys win.

Good luck, and never quit!

Glen

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Terry, I have been hoping to meet you since Donnie told me of your situation over a year ago. I still hope the paths will cross. Until then, my prayer for you is healing and peace in your life while you deal with this.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Terry, you and Lisa are one of our great memories from our trips to Arkansas. Jeanette and I think of you often and will keep you in our continued prayers. With any luck at all, I'll be able to make the trip out to Rogers this year and look forward to seeing you. Stay strong!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Terry as always you are in my daily prayers. Lisa is definitely your earth Angel. I agree with Donnie you got to keep going & going and hopefully you will be back to walking without that walker. Always good to hear from you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Terry, I think of you often! Keep up the good fight, we are all in your corner!!

Looking forward to visiting with you in Rogers!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
A big thank you

I don't know if you remember me (Doug Bramhall) and my wife Terri (I ride a 2005 silver GW) but we did a Rogers Ride in some years ago. Sherm Dunkin is a friend of ours and he was the one that got us in the pack to ride with you and your wife. I just wanted to let you know that that was the most enjoyable group riding Terri and I has ever done and the main reason was because of you running point, your guidance and perfect spirited pace was impeccable and it's the trip we talk about a lot an will remember forever.
We thank you very much for that. We will continue to pray for your healing.

God's speed.

Doug and Terri Bramhall

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Terry, it was a great treat to renew acquaintance briefly at Oark this fall. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and we know that you and Lisa are the best team to beat this thing. We look forward to seeing you in Rogers, Lord willing!

Be blessed!

Steve’n’Mel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts