GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this set of foot pegs made by TCMT. At their online store they were offering free shipping and $5 off on your first order. They are made in China and appear to be a copy of Kury pegs. The chrome plating is immaculate and the machining is very good . I ordered on Monday and they arrived today. I haven’t mounted them on my Wing yet but for $48 and change I think they are pretty nice looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Wow the price sounds very reasonable ! I’m not a highway peg user but I hope they work out great for you.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I wondered if they didn't produce them for Kuryakyn, if they hold up there a steal :grin2:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are how they look on the bike. Install was easy, although assembly was a little tricky. Still making adjustments to get them just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Is it possible to use the clamp "upside down", so they're above the crash guard? Stuff sticking below the crash guards makes me nervous it'll catch on something in a lean.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Thought I'd seen a related picture somewhere recently - this is more along the lines of how I thought they should be installed?

But certainly it's your bike and I don't mean to tell you how to farkle it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts