GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goldwings Across America Team East Baton Relay

The TeamEast Baton will be heading toward Tallahassee, Fl tomorrow in route to Jackson, MS or Baton Rouge, LA depending on who takes the next handoff. Anyone interested in helping to carry the baton from Montgomery toward the Florida State Capitol? I am picking it up in M'Gomery, AL tomorrow morn and would welcome any rider's to tag along or help carry thru to Tallahassee and westward.

Post up on the Team East Official Thread if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Team East Baton Relay

Collected the Team East Baton from Trialsman in Montgomery AL this weekend and rode on down thru Tallahassee, FL before returning home. The TeamEast baton is ready to move on to another state capitol.

Anyone interested? Post up a reply or PM.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256987

Stay Well and Ride Safe,

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Team East Baton Relay

Anyone interested in a weekday ride to take control of the Team East Baton? It can be picked up around Marianna, FL sometime this week if we can set up a good time. There are several Goldwing riders in the MS and LA area that are interested in receiving the baton to help move it toward Baton Rouge, LA or maybe even Jackson, MS. I am ready to hand it off to keep it moving if we can set up a meet time sometime middle of next week around Marianna.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The baton may not go all the way across LA., for sure it needs to go thru to the B'Rouge state capital and from there (or close) it can be handed off to the next available rider, as long as it heads toward another state capitol. Right now, it all depends on being able to connect with another GL1800 rider in FL and then across AL & MS. Are you interested in riding along or helping to carry toward the B'Rouge state capitol?

See thread here for all activity so far:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are there any riders in the South AL area interested in helping to carry the baton across FL toward MS or LA? I am still needing to make the handoff going that direction before the end of the month. My work schedule will tie up most of my time thru out October.

See Official thread here:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking for someone to handoff to around Marianna, FL. I can meet someone around that area this weekend ( 9/18 - 9/20 ). Anxious to make the handoff due to work activity coming up thru October/November when I will not be available to ride. Any takers around the Florida Panhandle or south AL area?

Added Note: Have made the Handoff in Marianna, FL 09/26/11. Look for Team East Baton to be coming across the Gulf Coast Area soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts