GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to make this temp gauge show up when sending regular e-mail with Outlook Express? Is it possible? It would be really neat if I could.

H

·
0 Posts
Check your setting

Make sure that your e-mail is set in the HTML view. That may be the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Phil -

I think the idea of putting the Weather banner in our standard E-mail is a wonderful idea. Somehow I can't get it to work and also just get the URL. I use Outlook 2002. Any ideas?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey Al

Looks good to me. Wish I was in the 73° weather you are experiencing in Bradenton, FL. LOL I had a problem seeing mine but it was the pop-up blocker in Norton's that was stopping mine. I closed the blocker and haven't seen any problem yet. But as you can see, mine works fine now. Just that the temp reads a littl low. :(
Jerry

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
When I had sent that email to Rob, a copy went to my address also, and it didn't show up in my email either. I had sent it to him as a test. As for Hal's post, my email is set up for html, so it looks like it can't be done. Anyone got a way to do it? :?:

BTW, I had it on my desktop, but it wouldn't automatically update itself, so I took it off. It was setup to update, and I'm on cable, so it's always on, but I had to do it manually. Anyone else try it, and does it work?

:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts