GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the lunch run is set for March 27 (no rain date). By all accounts, I've been told about 20-30 bikes will be showing up for lunch. We chose NOT to get a private room as they wanted to put the check on one tab plus charge a room fee. Heck we're just meetin to socialize, not start a rally (mebbe next year Mr. Aylor?). Anyhow, the plan is to gather for lunch at 12:00 there time (central). Anybody going from the Hendersonville area is welcome to ride over with me. I'll be leaving from the store around 8:00 a.m. that should give us plenty of time to get there. If anyone doesn't want to come back the same day, they have an Inn there. I'm including the web site to the park so you can get general information. Also, I believe wingosilver mentioned something about putting a scenic ride together. For those spending the night or not going straight home, that may be a great way to enjoy the scenery of the area.

There's a rumor Lewis will be showing up RIDING his 1800. He may actually get 2000 miles on it this weekend.

Will be doing an inquiry about 10 days ahead to get a head count.

http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/parks/FallCreekFalls/

·
Registered
615 Posts
Where Chef???

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Chef you are starting some rumors again?

Checked schedule and looks like I can make it that weekend. Wooo HOoooo.

Keeps us posted and thanks for getting everything together.

Hey Chef, I think I see multi post for the same subject. You might need to go and delete the other 2. Is this your way to try and catch up to da Dawg?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joy, check the web link, lol.

Fall Creek Falls state park. Pikeville Tn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts