GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the lunch run to Fall Creek Falls state park near Pikeville Tn. will be March 27 2004. We don't need to get the banquet room as I didn't care for the arrangements. Not sure if the wife and I will spend the night at the inn there. She wants to have a leisurely ride, I don't mind turning around and headng home when the lungh is over.

anyhow, shooting for a 1:00 pm sit down. Guess that means I'll be showing up in the parking lot Around 12:30. This ought to be a great chance to meet more of you all!

Not sure what time I'll be leaving from the store in NC, but stay posted if anybody wants to ride as a group fom this area. Whatever time is decided upon, it will be that time SHARP. I don't wait even 15 minutes.

Also, I'm considering heading up to Maggie Valley to meet up with the Big Bike Rider boyz. Lamont will be there as well. Would be a nice opportunity to "cross talk" with others from Hal's bbs's.

See you all at the Falls

·
Registered
152 Posts
Lunch Ride

Chef,
Will you guys be coming thru Pikeville on Hwy 30 or Hwy 127? I'm just 25 minutes southeast of the park and would like to join up with you guys if you're coming this way. If not, I will see you out there and Fall Creek Falls is on Central Time. Sitting down at 1:00 Eastern which is 12:00 Central...right?

Ken
'02 Silver

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
works for me! Not sure of route in yet. Would love to ride in with you but I want to get there directly, come home lazily mebbe. Coming in from Knoxville so open to suggestions

·
Registered
152 Posts
Knoxville to Fall Creek

I assume you're staying off the superslabs? From Knoxville, I would recommend Hwy70 west to Hwy 58 south to Decatur. Pick up Hwy 30 west to Pikeville and Fall Creek. The quickest was is Slab 40 to Hwy 127 south. Either way would put you thru Pikeville.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts