GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is lookin good for Saturdays lunch run to Fall Creek Falls state park. If evryone shows up that said there were trying to be there we ought to have about 65-75 people at lunch! Could this be "the start of something big"?

Thanks to all planning on being there and to all you background people helping out in each of your own way!

Annette, looking forward to that hug
:yes:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I saw your post that stated you would be leaving the Hendersonville store at 8:00am. What way are you going? We plan to stay in Asheville Friday night. If you are going I-26 to I-40 we would leave from Asheville on I-40. If you plan to go two lane through the mountins, we will stay in Hendersonville and ride with you. If we are with you, we can't be late! Not worried about getting lost.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I-26 - I-40. I'll have my cell with me and the plan is to leave by 8:00 a.m. Which will prolly turn into 8:10

·
Registered
134 Posts
Closetchef said:
....Annette, looking forward to that hug :yes:
Yea, Yea....I know whose hug you're really looking forward to :roll: . I even have it in writing :D :D .

·
Registered
134 Posts
wingosilver57 said:
C'mon Raven, share with the group. If not you , then who?

Chef, you wanna answer this one??? :D :D (this could be alot of fun)

Okay, I'll clear the air. Only cuz we love you, Chef. Actually, Wingosilver57, he's talking about Ed /hihosilvr, my husband. I told him I knew he gave better hugs but, you know, he didn't have to hurt my feelings by telling me so :( . See ya Saturday!! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
65 to 75 People!!

Looks like this is going to be quite a turn-out. I'm coming up with several other's from GWRRA Chapter "P". The weather is gonna be nice and good times will be had by all!!

Sure do look forward to it!

·
Registered
317 Posts
We should be on the road by noon. Hope to make Asheville before dark. Only 450 miles from Kitty Hawk. We will do the other 225 miles Saturday morning. I ride a 02 Silver and she rides a 04 White. See "all ya'll" there.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I ain't afraid to hug a friend, male or female. Raven was one of my best evers, then Ed hugged me and well, sorry Annette. But I understand why you stay with him! He squeezes good! :1st:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, at least it will be good hugging weather tomorow! I may get up at dawn and ride up the Dragon before I meet you guys in Knoxville! Have a safe trip thru the mountains.

Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts