Hey Rocketman, as the self proclaimed tester, you must be an expert.
How do I post a regular size picture in my postings, with the pic coming from my PC and not from the web somewhere?
I figured out how to post the thumbnail but many on here post larger pics in the body of the post.
1. Just click on your small image that you've already posted.
2. Then right-click on the full size image.
3. Select "Copy Image Location" (left-click).
4. Hit the "back" button in your browser to go back to your post.
5. Edit your post by clicking on the "Edit" button in the lower right corner of your post.
6. Once in the editor, select the "Insert Image" button that looks like this:
7. When the window pops up, paste the image location in the box by right-clicking and selecting "Paste" then "OK".