·
Registered
902 Posts
I guess I don't know much. I got 6 out of 15 correct. :(

·
Registered
411 Posts
A little better

I did a little better. Got 12, but I would have thought Ducati had "unconventional" designs.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
13 out of 15

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Missed 4, but I guessed at some, lucky :lol:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
14 of 15 also. Also have had at least 3 bike mag subscriptions for decades, so the questions seemed ridiculously easy.

What's "controvertial"? :lol: That's the one I got wrong. So they claim BMW is known for controversial bike designs? Especially when one available answer is Bimota, who have tried just about everything imaginable in frame, suspension, and steering designs.

About the only thing I can think of for BMW would be the telelever front end /paralever back end, and the brick engine. Those aren't controversial.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
11 out of 15

I thought the MV has the most contriv. designs.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
15 out of 15. I guess 25 years as a motorcycle parts guy really did pay off.
And my wife thinks I have too much useless knowledge in my brain.
Huh, Imagine that

·
Registered
585 Posts
Missed two. Did a lot better than I thought I would!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

:x

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
13 out of 15...darn I missed two...what has happened to my life!?

·
Registered
812 Posts
quiz

14 out of 15. I choked on the racer question. Have to agree, except for some front end wierdness on the 2 Tesi's, Bimota has always been pretty mainstream, just exquisitely done. BMW on the other hand has come up with some pretty wierd looking creatures. They all seem to work pretty well, but the looks are what causes the controversy. Mainly among BMW riders. If you know anyone who si interested I have an immaculate YB10 Dieci that I am looking to sell for as close to $10K as I can.

8)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I flunked...didn't even get a score... :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
I only got 8 out of 15. Guess I have to ride less and read more or get my wife to let me back on super bikes so that I can ride with the right bunch of people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts