GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very Nice

where was it mounted? I see you were able to pan it a few times to see the water. I have one and am having trouble keeping it aimed where I want to.

·
Registered
792 Posts
where was it mounted? I see you were able to pan it a few times to see the water. I have one and am having trouble keeping it aimed where I want to.

I'm pretty sure he has a custom tri-pod type mount on his handlebar.

He'sposted links to it in some of his other threads.

Lemme look.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looks great to me Jack. I think the angle is good - just enough sky - I prefer to see more terrain than sky - although you guys had a nice clear one on these clips!

Video 1 seems to be a little 'wavy' (don't know how else to describe it) when compared to the v2 and v3.

V3 seems to have a little wind noise in the background behind the selected music audio, but that might be my imagination.

Where are these roads you guys are riding? Seems to be pretty remote territory - I like it.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
OK Jack, take another A!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm pretty sure he has a custom tri-pod type mount on his handlebar.

He'sposted links to it in some of his other threads.

Lemme look.
Bob, I have a tripod mount on the windshield mount, I bought from Fireup which is on this board. The road was very rough and as you could see in the video's a lot of rocks to dodge.I was vidoeing with r5 setting,I might go back to r3.
Jack

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rocketman911,Thanks a bunch,You must have took a second look,and realized,How rough the road was and all the rocks, I was dodgeing, And decided it was worth a A+.lol:thumbup::thumbup:
Jack

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts