·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Mount

Could you post a photo of your camera mounted on your bike? I have a POV cam, but not totally satisfied with mounting locations. Need ideas.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
The lens are clean now Mike,Darn bugs in Idaho.:eek:4::eek:4:
Jack
I found out the hard way with my GoPro mounted out in the wind stream on one of Scott's (FIREUP) windshield mounts that you have to check the camera lens often for bug splats. One little bug can ruin a whole lot of video.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I found out the hard way with my GoPro mounted out in the wind stream on one of Scott's (FIREUP) windshield mounts that you have to check the camera lens often for bug splats. One little bug can ruin a whole lot of video.
Cut an apple in half and tape it to the mirror on the opposite side from the camera, and all the bugs will swarm towards the apple!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wingleader09,I wiped the darn thing off 4 times in 250miles. My winshield was covered with bugs,And with that sticky bee honey stuff.:eek:4::eek:4:
Jack

·
Registered
624 Posts
It takes an apple a day to keep the doctor away, but a half apple will keep the bugs away. Rocketman911 wisdom! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mike

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
It takes an apple a day to keep the doctor away, but a half apple will keep the bugs away. Rocketman911 wisdom! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mike
See how helpful I am? I don't know why everyone gives me a hard time all the time!:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts