GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone leaving October 12th? Orange Bandit, myself and a few others are leaving the DFW area that morning. Yell out if you're going up and we'll set up a meeting place. It's gonna be a good ride up!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey Brian, what time are we meeting and where? You figured out if we're going up I-30 or not? If so, how about picking me up at the Truck stop at I-30 and TX 205 - just let me know the time.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ok - tell me where I can find out more about the Harrison Gathering.

Thanks

·
Registered
393 Posts
They don't mind some New Blood on a trike do they?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cathy and I plan on leaving the 12th with Orange Bandit. Are you coming in early and staying with Darrell?

It would be awsome to ride into Harrison with a large group of Texas 1800's.

Is Shooter going to join us? He needs to be a part of the group.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'm coming to Darryl's the 11th. Shooter is going to be a last minute decision. I told him he can stay in my room and we won't make fun of his Harley. We'll just have to see.

GW,
All are welcome regardless of what they ride. It's not what you ride....it's that you ride!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't Let Shooter Wimp Out

You guys better convince Shooter to get off his retired backside and head north.

Randy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Since Shooter is our official photographer he has to be there!!

Shooter are you out there?

Must be taking a break.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I want to go so bad .. Damnthe Wedding we have to go to .. My Wife is making me .. :-(
I would rather hang out with Y'All .....
:-(
Know I will be there in Spirit ..
is there anyone that looks like me .. maybe pass for me for that weekend ??

Come On Guys ..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
OK - count me in on leaving from Dallas area on the 12th - looks like a good trip!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Were only a hour away from Harrison and I plan on being there. This will be my first so looking forward to it. Ride well and maybe get to meet some of the folks Ive heard about... god bless and you all ride safe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts