GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted in one of post, about a golf shirt. I went to the web site, that are doing the T-Shirt. I had to order 6 shirt if I want a golf shirt. I know a lady that does shirts. I just got 2 golf shirts from her today. Thought I would post this, in case someone want a golf shirt. email me, I will sent her phone # to you. Couple people had email me about the shirt. They want to see them, when I got them, so here they are. JoeA

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I really like those shirts, what's the price. I may order a couple of them. :yes1::yes1:

·
Banned
2,618 Posts
golf shirts

I ordered 3 (2 navy and 1 white). Sharon is a great lady to deal with. Due to me getting tall sizes, the shirts were $20 plus $20 for embroidery. $8 total shipping to NC for all three. Total $128.

Note: I changed the Kerrville lettering on back to gold( since it was on navy shirt). Changed the star on front to same gold. Kept other colors the same. Also, got the golf shirts without pockets, unlike Joe's)

Ken

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered 3 (2 navy and 1 white). Sharon is a great lady to deal with. Due to me getting tall sizes, the shirts were $20 plus $20 for embroidery. $8 total shipping to NC for all three. Total $128.

Note: I changed the Kerrville lettering on back to gold( since it was on navy shirt). Changed the star on front to same gold. Kept other colors the same. Also, got the golf shirts without pockets, unlike Joe's)

Ken[/quote

Ken I got my other 2 shirt yesterday, for Rogers rally and Mountain Ride In. My shirt were $35 each, plus $7 shipping
Pictures of shirts below.
JoeA

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/jojonc/shirts/?action=view&current=CASZPVMQ.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts