GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my co-workers bought a used 03 Shadow about 50 miles from here. There were 5 of us on 4 bikes that made a nice trip out of going to pick up his bike. We left after work, about 5:30 and on the way over the temp on the Goldwing showed it was about 85*, we picked up the bike, stopped off at the local Wataburger and has a bite to eat. Started home and the norther hit. Time we got back about 8:00 it was 50*. Yup, Texas weather, gota love it.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Once, I went into a meeting at Flour in Sugarland in the morning and it was 75. When I came out in the afternoon, it was 25 and the wind was blowing out of the north. Yehaw.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yep!! Texas weather you got to love it.
I started off from Laredo Sunday at 5:30 am, 58 degrees. Between Laredo and San Antonio the lowest air temp was 37. Way back to Laredo it got around 84 at 7:00 pm. Anytime I travel from Dallas to Laredo its usually 10 degrees difference.:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
everytime i go to texas, its rains like noah is around the next corner
Loren...I think the Texans want you to ride through again soon....aren't they having a drought??? :wrong: Help a brother out!;)

:thumbup:
Mark

·
Registered
326 Posts
if ya don't like the weather in maryland - wait five minutes (or something to that effect) 70 monday aftn 32 by daybreak

·
Registered
248 Posts
Loren - come on down!

·
Love The DCT
11,783 Posts
Hope you guys are enjoying the nice weather down there. Send some up north. We got nailed today by a late spring snowstorm that dumped 8 inches of wet snow on the ground. Now I will have to wait for another good rain to wash off all the sand and salt that was dumped on the roads today.

·
Registered
239 Posts
LOREN

Please come on down to south texas We could use the rain!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts