GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some unknown reason, the wrought iron table that sits in our "mudroom" jumped out in front of my left foot today.

It weighs around 40 pounds, but I still managed to kick it about 3 feet.

After using every foul word I had learned over the last 59 years, I finally got the courage up to take my sock off.

My middle toe was bent 90 degrees overlapping my 2 small toes. While it was still numb, I had my wife bend it back straight and tape it to the next toe.

The steel toe work boots are not going feel good tomorrow. But thanks to floorboards and heel/toe shifter, I'm planning to ride to work in the morning.

I knew there was a reason to spend $400 for them..................

O.K. .... I know somebody's going to tell me I should wear those steel toe boots around the house.......Go ahead, I deserve it..........

·
Registered
129 Posts
I read that three times, laughed out loud every time. Anyway, my questions are two-fold, first what are you doing in the mud room? Isn't that where the washer / dryer is? Never go near the place, bad things happen there. Secondly, what are you doing going into work tomorrow for?
BTW The only acceptable answer to number two is to feign a work related injury and get 2 weeks off work to really test out that heel/toe shifter theory of yours. :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
I read that three times, laughed out loud every time. Anyway, my questions are two-fold, first what are you doing in the mud room? Isn't that where the washer / dryer is? Never go near the place, bad things happen there. Secondly, what are you doing going into work tomorrow for?
BTW The only acceptable answer to number two is to feign a work related injury and get 2 weeks off work to really test out that heel/toe shifter theory of yours. :p

:agree:

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
don't forget to wear your helmet next time either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts